B I T E held its first, of what we hope to be many, company Cabaret at the Perry Street Theater last Sunday. It was an incredible success.
One of B I T E's greatest pleasures is being able to provide our community of performers and artist a helping hand in pursuing their dreams.
So much talent comes into NYC every year looking to begin a career in the arts. We work with and are comprised of so many of these great and talented performers and see them every day without having ever had a chance to watch them do the things that brought them to the city in the first place.
For years we've talked about a "BITE Cabaret" like a foolish idea. Last Sunday, we FINALLY made it happen.
12 performers from the company took to the stage.
It was incredibly touching to see and unbelievably rewarding to be a part of such a creative and giving community.
- Michael + Jason: A Reading.
- Charlie: Original Monologue + Song
- Trevor: "Harry's House", Joni Mitchell
- Lucky: "Loom", Original SOng
- Jimmy + Lindsay: "Jagadamba You Might", First Aid Kit
- Jimmy: "Hide & Seek", Imogen Heap
- Jordan + Jonathan + Caleb: "Nerd Love"
- Christine: "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room", John Mayer
- Jason: "Call Me On Your Way Back Home", Ryan Adams
- Seth: Two show-stopping standards!
PLANNING & HOST:
- Emeri Fetzer
- Chef Scott Skey (oysters, seared scallops, 60 day aged steak, DICKSON'S MEATS)
- Adam Keita (instagram @lightlifephotos)
- Erika Latta, WAX FACTORY