JOIN THE BITE TEAM!
BITE is looking for awesome candidates to fill a new Staff Accountant role. This is a part-time (16-24 hours/week) role, with the ability to work remotely (although availability for in-person meetings is necessary). For a full overview, CLICK HERE to see the formal job description.
Ideal candidates will have:
- 5+ years' experience in public or private accounting, or bookkeeping
- Strong data entry skills, with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task, work independently, and succeed in a fast paced environment
- Experience creating and manipulating spreadsheets
- Experience working in a small - to mid-sized company or organization, performing all accounting functions
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or a Bookkeeping certificate
- Intermediate or advanced experience with QuickBooks and Excel
- Experience in the food service industry
To apply, or if you have questions, contact Jeremy Ritz-Totten, Director of Operations at: Jeremy@imightbite.com
Please help us connect with great candidates by sharing this with anyone in your network who you think would be interested.